Select your style to see further customization options.
Are your sofas treated with any chemicals?
We do not treat our locally made sofas with any chemicals, including fire retardants or fabric protection. Should you wish to apply fabric protection yourself, we recommend a simple bottle of Scotchgard™ applied in an open area.
Do you have floor models available?
We do! We get new shipments every week, so the floor changes regularly. We will occasionally put floor models on sale, as well, so check back often!
How soon can my custom order be made?
Custom orders will be completed within 5-7 weeks of placing the order, barring unforeseen circumstances such as running low on your chosen fabric, shipping delays, etc. Shipments come to our store every weekend, and we will call you once it has arrived at our store. You can also call anytime to check on the status of your order as well.
If you wish to expedite your order, we will guarantee it in two weeks or less for an additional $200 fee.
What can be customized?
Customization choices include:
- Choose from over 350 different fabrics and marine grade vinyls.
- Change the fabric choice of any throw pillows at no added cost.
- Choose your layout, from sofas to loveseats to chairs to sectionals.
- Not all sofa designs can be made as sectionals, loveseats or chairs. Ask for details.
- Sectionals can be reversed in layout.
- Choose your foam density to fit your ideal comfort.
- Change the leg style and color to fit your space.
- Change the button layout– or remove them altogether!
Standard upcharges include:
- Any upgraded fabric choice — $100; $200 for sectionals
- Extend a sofa by one cushion length — $525 up to 24″; $825 up to 36″
- Extend frame depth up to 3″ — $725
- Add a pull-out queen bed mechanism — $745
- Only applicable to specific styles. See them here.
- Add a floating chaise — $595
- Additional throw pillows — $40 ea.
- Additional seat cushions — $250 ea. ($100 for new jacket, $150 for cushioning)
- Convert to a bench cushion or vice versa — $345 ($275 for Loveseat)
- Mix & match arm styles to other sofas — $350 per arm (varies)
- Add welting to cushions that didn’t have it — $250; $350 for sectionals
And that’s not all! Have something else you’d like to try? Contact a store associate and we will let you know if what you want to do is possible, and how much it will be. We want to make the exact sofa you’ve been wanting all along.
Do your sofas come with any warranty?
Any piece by DFF comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame, springs and seat cushions, as well as a limited one-year warranty on the fabric (with certain exceptions on discontinued or budget products). Original receipt must be presented for warranty to apply.
For more information on what the warranty covers, please reference this article.
Where are your sofas manufactured?
Our custom sofas are made down in Woodburn, Oregon by Dan Fredrick Furniture with locally harvested wood and A1 Foam from right here in Portland.